"The Toggery Shop Garment Box"



Image Size:
11.5 inches high by 17.5 inches wide by 2.875 inches long

The Toggery Shop at 176 North Main Street in Sheridan, Wyoming opened on June 14, 1916. The shop was owned by Lettie A., E. M. And Pearl Blevans. In 1930, the shop was owned by June and Vera Fulmer.

In 1927, Geneva Collett, the sister of Sheridan's most famous madame, Mary Collett, walked into the Toggery Shop and shot a woman engaged to be married. Collett would go on to become the first woman in Wyoming sentenced to life in prison.

Catalog Number:


Have questions about these images?
E-Mail Meadowlark Gallery!

Home Page / Biography Library / Bronze / Collectibles / Etchings / Paintings / Pen and Ink / Graphite / Working Decoys

Gallery Credentials / Firearms / Triangle Z Ranch Furniture / Customer Percs